We are thankful to our partners who provide financial support to WCS, especially those whose flexible funding allows us to respond quickly to critical needs and opportunities.
Our vast array of partners work with us to achieve an ambitious goal: the conservation of the world's largest wild places in 14 priority regions, which are home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity.
WCS is pleased to recognize our contributors of annual gifts of $25,000 or more in the WCS President's Circle. This premiere level of philanthropy is critical to sustaining our progress and instrumental in achieving our mission.
Our President's Circle stays informed and engaged with WCS through:
- Quarterly executive updates from the President and CEO.
- Invitations for exclusive travel opportunities to WCS field conservation sites and VIP access to our zoos and aquarium.
- Opportunities to meet with WCS experts during special events and briefings.
- Invitations to two annual President's Circle events, including an annual dinner with WCS Trustees.
- Periodic news alerts and programmatic updates.
- Acknowledgement in WCS's Annual Report.