Support WCS today; influence the future of conservation tomorrow.
As a Young Patron, you will be among the next generation advancing the Wildlife Conservation Society’s mission to save wildlife and wild places worldwide. Young Patrons are dedicated professionals in their twenties and thirties who enjoy opportunities to connect with WCS conservationists, program specialists and like-minded individuals through exclusive events. For less than $2 a day, you can save some of the Earth’s most spectacular animals and their habitats. Make a difference today. Join our efforts to inspire hope, drive positive change, and achieve conservation success.
Young Patron privileges ($300):
- Invitations to exclusive receptions with WCS experts to discuss emerging threats to our worldwide conservation efforts (admits one, nontransferable).
- Special invitations to our annual Saving the Last of the Wild lecture series featuring prominent conservationists, curators, and program specialists (admits one, nontransferable).
- Unique volunteer opportunities at our facilities and project sites.
- Privileged access to webcasts conducted by WCS global program staff.
- Regular updates on WCS’s broad conservation efforts and program activities.
- Direct access to the Patrons team via the Patrons webpage, telephone line, and e-mail address.
Young Patron privileges ($600):
All of the benefits listed above, plus
- Invitations for you and a guest to exclusive Young Patrons Program receptions and Saving the Last of the Wild events.
- Opportunity to join the Young Patrons Program Committee
- Ability to purchase discounted tickets to WCS fundraising events
- Private tour for you and up to five guests at any of our five urban wildlife parks in New York City.
- Unlimited admission for you and one guest to the Bronx Zoo, New York Aquarium, Central Park Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo, and Queens Zoo, including all special exhibits and attractions with unlimited parking and concession discounts at select locations.
For more information about the Young Patrons Program, please call 718.220.5085 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.