All of our courses are eligible for CTLE hours! Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course for the number of hours that they attended.
Are you a WCS Member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture or scan of your membership card with the number and expiration date visible to receive a discount code for 20% off your courses!
To register for one of our courses please follow the steps below:
- View our On-site course listings to begin the WCS registration process. Select the course you are interested in and click “Register Now” to reserve a spot in the course by entering the number "1" in the order box, then clicking "Order". Your shopping cart will verify the number of seats you have reserved, and the total cost for the WCS registration fee. If you are interested in signing up for more than one course, select "Continue Shopping". You will be redirected back to the informational page for the course you have just selected. Select "Browse Catalog" which is directly above the title of course or in the tan box on the right hand side of the page, for the list of other courses. Repeat the previous steps to reserve a seat in another course.
- Once you have ordered your seat(s) and are satisfied with your shopping cart, select "Go to Payments". You will be prompted to enter in your contact information. When all the information is entered, click "Continue". The next page will be an overview of your shipping address. Click "Continue" at the bottom of the page to carry on to the next page. Here you will enter your credit card information to complete the secured payment process.
- For one-day courses or in-service credit, you are done!
- If you are a New York City teacher interested in earning "P" credits for one of our multi-day courses, you must also visit https://pci.nycenet.edu/offices/DHR/ASPDP/ to register with ASPDP. Payment by credit card of a non-refundable $125 ASPDP course fee must be paid at the time of registration.
a. Please see the ASPDP website for attendance policies, or email ASPDP at ASPDP@schools.nyc.gov should you need more information.
- You must complete both the WCS and ASPDP registration and payment processes before the start of the course in order to earn “P” credits.
Individuals who wish to cancel their registration must notify the Education Department in writing. You may receive a full (100%) refund for WCS tuition if you notify the Education Department 2 weeks or more before the course start date. However, any cancellations within 2 weeks or less of the course start date will receive no (0%) refund for WCS tuition.
For NYC teachers registering for "P" credit, please visit ASPDP's website to review the "Course Refund Policy" for ASPDP.
Call 718-220-5136 or email email@example.com for more information.