FREE Teacher Webinar & Student Webcast Series
September 2015-May 2016
Our Teacher Webinar Series returns with a connection to our Student Webcast Series.
This school year, registered teachers participate in a Webinar to learn real-world science through WCS experts, and how to engage their students with core science concepts. The following month teachers have the opportunity to connect their students with the same WCS science expert through an interactive, TV-style webcast live in their classroom from our WCS Zoos and Aquarium.
In our NEW series, connect with stories and illustrations of WCS field work inspired by global conservation challenges.
- LEARN more about conservation efforts around the world
- DISCOVER ways WCS works to save wildlife and wild places through research and conservation
- ENJOY conservation stories from WCS field researchers
- VIEW spectacular field photos, video and presentations
- EXPLORE strategies and resources to enhance your curriculum with wildlife
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- JOIN from anywhere
- LEARN real-world science through WCS research and experts
- ENGAGE students with core science concepts
- INSPIRE students through live, interactive connections with STEM role models
- EARN a PD Certificate
- ACCESS to archived recordings
Webinar & Webcast Schedule
[Eligible for PD Credit Hours]
[Registration and Detailed Information Available Late August]
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or (718) 220-5136