July 16 & Tuesday, July 21
P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Join us, rain or shine, and enjoy exclusive members-only access to the Bronx Zoo!
- Welcome all the zoo babies and new arrivals, including baby gorillas in Congo Gorilla Forest and a gelada in the Baboon Reserve!
- Take a tour of the renovated Children's Zoo to encounter new animals and say hello to familiar favorites.
- Visit World of Birds to learn how scientists study bird flight and other behaviors at the zoo and in the wild.
- Explore the new Activity Trail starting at Dancing Crane Plaza to discover how animals and humans move in different ways to stay healthy.
- Meet our animal keepers and learn about birds, reptiles, rhinos, and sea lions.
- Enjoy Wildlife Theater performances.
- Get a free airbrush tattoo and rock out to Annie and the Natural Wonder Band at Dancing Crane Pavilion.
- Take a ride on the Wild Asia Monorail and the one-of-a-kind Bug Carousel.
- Experience all the zoo has to offer!
Members' Evening Benefits
- FREE admission to all exhibits and attractions
- FREE parking after 4:00 P.M.
- Indulge at the Dancing Crane Café with a 10% discount.
- Enjoy a 10% discount at the Bronx Zoo store and 20% off purchases over $50.
Schedule of Keeper Chats
- Sea Lions – 5:00 P.M. & 6:15 P.M.
- Rhinos – 5:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
- Reptiles – Throughout the evening at World of Reptiles
- Birds – Throughout the evening at World of Birds
All exhibits will be open until 7:30 P.M., except as noted below:
Congo Gorilla Forest last entry 7:00 P.M.
JungleWorld last entry 7:00 P.M.
Wild Asia Monorail line closes at 6:30 P.M.
Butterfly Garden last entry 7:00 P.M.
Zoo Shuttle will run until 8:00 P.M.
Exhibits and rides will be open, weather permitting. All admission gates and parking lots will be open. Parking is subject to availability.
Please bring your Membership card and a photo ID to check in. The number of guests you may bring to Members' Evenings is limited to the number of people listed on your Membership card.
For More Information
Contact the Membership Office at 718-741-1190 or